FOOD PANTRY RE-OPENING.
Beginning Tuesday, March 31, in response to safety issues surrounding the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) Table of Hope will move to a BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DRIVE THRU/PICK-UP Food Pantry. This means that until further notice drop-in services at our 156 S. Kansas location will cease.
To submit a pick-up request access one of our two online order forms using the links below (works on smart phone or computer). It is very important that you provide accurate information. You must complete all required fields. We will use this information to prepare your order and to contact you to confirm your order.
Existing Clients with a Food Pantry Card
SOME IMPORTANT GUIDELINES
1. Contents of food boxes may vary each week depending availability. There is no guarantee, but we will do our best to include meat and other proteins whenever possible.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete and submit a request form. This sends an email to us with the details of your request. This may be done at any time.
* If you are driving do not get out of your car.
* If you are on foot or riding a bike remain along the fence.
* If you are driving pick up your box from the table, put the box in your car, then continue north down the alley
* If you are on foot or riding a bike pick up your box from the table, then continue north down the alley.